Monday 6 September 2010

Imaging Flowers To Real Gardens - FR, U.K., BR


"Imaging Flowers to Real Gardens" is a project for a postgraduate course in Creating and Producing for Electronic Medias - Radio and TV. It consists to develop a product for electronic media that seeks to express, through the combination of audio and video, my desires after my departure to an other continent, my relationship with my son, my dreams, my experiences and aspirations which include video language.
The working in progress, typical while developing video as art, is used in "Imaging Flowers to Real Gardens," as a metaphor of my stumbles as an artist, my way to be, my behavior and my creation. 
Flights to be achieved, waters and lands first time seen are the thematic points for sound imagery speech articulation .

As any product related to video as art, this work seeks to break the linearity of the words and the usual logic of the discourse produced by traditional medias.

In that way, I'm using facebook and other network platforms to invite the audience to also participate to design that work, contributing to its development while having its fruition.


fragmento1









No comments:

Post a Comment