Monday 6 September 2010

Alexandre Illich - Belo Horizonte, Brazil


                                             Cecilia Meta Ophelia in Alexandre Illich


Short film digital by Carlosmagno Rodrigues produced in Belo Horizonte, Brazil. 


"Film introduced with delirious discourses, full of skepticism, to introduce, in that way, the life to a newborn "Alexander Illich" son of a neurotic in clinical treatment, the author of the video"


For this work I was nominated best short film actress and Carlosmagno Rodrigues best short film director of Minas Gerais State, by the Sesc-Sated Awards. 

I was seeking to know about more of art, truth and dreams and I decided to carry on my research about myth and madness through mad Ophelia. I planed to present the scene in psychiatric institutions to live madness in a fuller way: an actress playing a mad to "mad" people. So, I called Carlosmagno inviting him to record this situation, once I think his is a great crazy video artist. The experience was amazing and definitely was the most efficient presentation and the best play between me and audience that I ever had. It has inaugurated my friendship and work with Carlosmagno Rodrigues and he has inserted some pieces of that experience to produce this short movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment